Call for Papers: Cord Blood
STEM CELLS Translational Medicine (SCTM), the official journal of the Cord Blood Association (CBA), is a monthly, peer-reviewed, largely online, open access journal.
SCTM works to advance the clinical utilization of stem cell molecular and cellular biology. The Journal encourages original research articles and concise reviews describing basic laboratory investigations of stem cells and the translation of their clinical aspects of characterization and manipulation from the bench to patient care.
Under the leadership of section co-editors, Joanne Kurtzberg, MD, and Karen K. Ballen, MD, SCTM encourages original research and concise review article submissions focused on:
- Umbilical cord blood and tissue-based therapies
- Accessory cell populations
- Ex-vivo expansion strategies
- Engineering and manufacturing of cord blood immune cells
- Modulation of endogenous cell and tissue repair
- Cord blood and cord tissue banking
- Malignant and nonmalignant diseases treated by cord blood transplantation
- Cord blood and cord tissue in regenerative medicine
Please join us in our mission to help foster breakthroughs in stem cell therapies and regenerative medicine by submitting your article today at http://mc.manuscriptcentral.com/stemcellstm.
A History of Cord Blood Banking and Transplantation
Autologous Cord Blood Infusions Are Safe and Feasible in Young Children with Autism Spectrum Disorder: Results of a Single-Center Phase I Open Label Trial
-Geraldine Dawson, Jessica M. Sun, Katherine S. Davlantis, Michael Murias,
Lauren Franz, Jesse Troy, Ryan Simmons, Maura Sabatas-DeVito, Rebecca Durham,
To access these articles or learn more about Cord Blood visit http://stemcellsportal.com/cord-blood.